Every day, people in Virginia find themselves facing legal issues, which come about suddenly and in unexpected circumstances. Whether you or those close to you have been charged with a crime, were injured by someone else’s negligence, are facing litigation, or any number of other matters, these problems have to be addressed with skill and energy. Most people have little experience with the legal system, are not sure where to begin, and are overwhelmed. How do you find the right lawyer? Do you even need a lawyer?
At Greenspun Shapiro PC, we understand that every legal matter can have serious and long-lasting consequences. We are a firm dedicated to the personalized and thorough representation of every client. Our five attorneys have made experience, integrity, and dedication the cornerstone of our commitment. Call our Fairfax office today at 703-352-0100 to talk to an experienced member of our team. We can help answer your questions and get started protecting your rights.
Legal Services Our Fairfax Law Firm Can Provide
From seemingly simple and straightforward matters to complex and high profile cases, the legal team at Greenspun Shapiro PC has the experience and dedication to help you achieve the best possible legal outcome and to meet your personal goals. We have helped Virginia clients in a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Criminal Law – From traffic and misdemeanor cases to serious felonies, our legal team offers clients dedicated, thorough, and vigorous representation. We believe in every person’s right to their day in court, and we work tirelessly to prepare the most comprehensive defense possible. Our team has represented over 80 clients facing manslaughter or murder charges. We understand the importance of every case, and we know what it takes to be successful. We will fight for you at every phase so you can move forward with your life, including handling the sealing and expunging of criminal records.
- Traffic Law – While some people regard traffic violations as simple matters, they often have far more serious implications. Traffic offenses can result in jail time, loss of driving privileges, monetary fines, and other severe consequences. Our experienced lawyers help protect your rights in traffic matters, including driving under the influence (DUI/DWI), reckless driving, driving on a suspended license, speeding, vehicular assault, and more.
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death – Though accidents happen every day, many could have been prevented by simply paying attention. When someone else’s negligence causes you or someone you love injury or death, the negligent party can and should be held accountable. The lawyers at Greenspun Shapiro PC help injured victims find the sense of justice and obtain the compensation they deserve after car accidents, slip and falls, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice, defective product incidents, premises liability accidents, and more.
- Civil Litigation – Civil lawsuits are often emotionally charged, time-consuming, and stressful for everyone involved. When it comes to these cases, our lawyers are here to offer clients both honest feedback and dedicated service. We are extremely knowledgeable about the civil litigation process. We are here to help you gain a clear understanding of your options and to thoughtfully and vigorously pursue the path that will help you achieve your best possible outcome when it comes to business disputes, construction disputes, personal disputes, and more.
- Appeals – In some cases, it is possible to appeal a negative court outcome. Our legal team can help you decide if an appeal is appropriate in your case and how best to proceed, from simple appeals to those all the way to the federal courts. Our firm is based on the concept of dedication and innovation, and we use both to fully examine each case to give our clients the most effective argument for an appeal.
- Administrative Hearings – Just because an issue isn’t being addressed in a court, it doesn’t mean you don’t need an attorney. At Greenspun Shapiro PC, we also represent professionals in administrative hearings. We regularly support the interests of doctors, nurses, pharmacists, teachers, students, parents, and more. We can help you examine your situation and organize effective arguments to help you meet your goals.
- Protective Orders – If you or someone you love feels they need legal protection from another individual, protective orders may be necessary. Our legal team can help clients do the necessary research and paperwork to obtain protective orders in court. We can help with emergency, preliminary, and permanent protective orders to keep you safe and protect your personal rights. Or, if you are the subject of a protective order, we can help you take the steps to contest and defeat a protective order petition. These are serious matters that impact many of your rights and should be prosecuted or defended vigorously.
Why Retain Our Fairfax Legal Team?
Sometimes the legal system and the options for representation can feel overwhelming. How can you know if a law firm and its team will be the right fit for you? At Greenspun Shapiro PC, we try to make that decision a simple one. Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of legal service to every client. When you retain our legal team, you’ll find:
- A collaborative, comprehensive team. Greenspun Shapiro PC employs five attorneys. The size of our firm allows us to offer every client both the attention they deserve and the wide variety of legal experience to handle routine to complex cases. Our attorneys come from different backgrounds and experiences, offering a variety of perspectives that complement one another. We work together to understand a case from every perspective so there are no surprises.
- Diligent, complete preparation. In addition to taking advantage of the experience of our lawyers, we are dedicated to preparing a case thoroughly and with imagination. We offer a full toolbox of ideas and steps to ensure every client the best possible outcome. Our firm fully uses available technology to efficiently address what is needed.
- Clear expectations. The lawyers at Greenspun Shapiro PC are honest, objective, and relatable. We offer our clients a realistic view of each situation and discuss all the potential outcomes. We work with you to help you become empowered and informed clients. We know that success is measured differently in every case, so we strive to learn your needs and help you understand how to meet them.
- Aggressive advocacy. While we try to resolve your legal matters as quickly and efficiently as possible, we also stand firm on what is fair. If the right settlement or plea is not offered, our team is not afraid to aggressively defend your rights at trial. Our lawyers have positive working relationships with the prosecuting attorneys and judges. They understand and respect our dedication to our vigorous advocacy of every client.
Call Our Fairfax Legal Office Today
At Greenspun Shapiro PC, we have worked hard to build a law practice based on integrity, experience, and innovation. Our record of success speaks for itself. We have achieved some top honors in the legal industry, but more importantly, we have helped clients just like you approach their legal issues with confidence and peace of mind. When you call our office, you can expect to find a professional, respectful team who can answer your questions and help you determine how to move forward with your legal matter. Call our Fairfax office today at 703-352-0100, or take a moment to fill out our online contact form for a prompt response from a member of our team.
From our office in Fairfax, we proudly serve clients all over northern Virginia, including Fairfax County, Alexandria, Prince William County, Arlington County, Loudoun County, and Fairfax City. We also represent those facing matters in U.S. District Court of the Eastern District Court of Virginia, the District of Columbia, and Maryland.