Born and raised in Manassas, Virginia, Kim began working at Greenspun Shapiro PC as a Legal Assistant in 2008. Prior to working at Greenspun Shapiro, Kim worked at the Fairfax County Circuit Court for 17 years. She attended and graduated from Manassas Park High School. Kim raised a daughter, Courtney, who is a customer service representative with a local business and a son, Donald, who is a Deputy Sheriff with Fairfax County. Kim enjoys spending time with her family, especially her two grandsons.
Call Our Award-Winning Attorneys Now
- Posted on 05/03/2022What Happens If You Make or Take a Bribe in Virginia
- Posted on 04/01/2022What Is Forcible Fondling in Virginia?
- Posted on 02/14/2022Robbery Offenses Are Felonies in Virginia
- Posted on 08/10/2021The FBI Is at the Door! What Do I Do?
- Posted on 05/20/2021Virginia Enacts “Marcus” Alert Law to Improve Responses to Mental Health Crises
- Posted on 03/16/2021Civil Rights of More Than 69,000 Virginians Restored